Saturday, January 8, 2011


Okay...so it's 2011 and I have only 2 resolutions! Its almost always about losing weight, but I tend to fail at that one, so I am trying something new this year! I have decided that this year one of my resolutions is that I want to be a little more organized. Both around the house and with my schedule. I am just wanting a little organization in my life this year instead of flying by the seat of my pants! That's just a little bit too exhausting for me! You would think after just moving I would have gotten rid of a lot of my stuff! Well...we did, but I still have way too much stuff!!!! So look out trash man....Gina is cleaning house!!!!!


My second resolution is to stay more up to date in my blogging! Yes, to put it bluntly....I sucked at it last year!!!!! Time is just something I don't have much of anymore. Especially when I have a very energetic toddler, 2 teenagers constantly on the move, a 5 year old who wants to be on mommy's lap all the time, a full time job, laundry, dishes, breakfasts, lunches & dinners to fix, games to go to, and the list goes on and on. But...all of that will strategically be planned with my new organizatonal skills and I WILL be victorious!!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Both of those are mine too!! Plus the weight loss!! Let's hold each other accountable!!!

    Love you!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete