Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eating Out & Tea.....

We have definitely done a lot of eating out since we have been here in Taiwan. Some of it has been....well...interesting to say the least. I will have to say that one of the things I will definitely miss back in the states is the "Ching Shin" tea shops. The tea is absolutely amazing! I have had bubble tea, milk tea, jasmine tea and green tea. But my favorite is black tea!!! I think I need to start a tea shop when we get back home.

Milk tea

Black tea with pearls

Purple rice soup with sweet potatoes....this was so yummy!!!!

More Pizza Hut buffet style....pumpkin pizza, spaghetti with squid sauce, surf & turf pizza and some sort of rice

My Pizza Hut salad

John even took us by an Auntie Anne's
A big bowl of noodles at the noodle shop
Dillon and Peyton enjoying their noodles
Maci doing the 2 handed chopstick move....
....see it works!
Eating out with Paul, Betty and Samuel
Every restaurant we go to, the owners all just love Mylee....and Mylee loves them too!
Some of the choices at the street bakery
Ice cream cone danish
Pig snout

1 comment: