Friday, March 26, 2010

Still Waiting.....

We have now been waiting 8 weeks for our I-171H from the Chicago USCIS office. I have emailed several times and have even left a message on their "emergency" number. But still I have absolutely no idea when we will receive it.
Our adoption journey to Mylee has been quite a roller coaster ride, full of ups and downs and even a few loopity loops. We have relied on the Lord to give us the strength to make it through each day...even when we thought we couldn't. I have to admit that within the last few weeks my spirit has definitely been bruised. I continue to read God's word and pray that His grace and mercy will surround us. We are extremely blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends who pray for us daily. All of my "His Hands" families have been a true encouragement as well. Your words of support help me each and every day. We know that Mylee will be in our arms very soon and the painful wait will be just a distant memory. Until then...these pictures of our beautiful daughter are what brings us joy! She is an absolute beauty! God has BIG things in store for this little girl...I just know it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She's SO cute. Still praying for you guys. I know the waiting is frustrating. Hang in there.
    Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete