Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching up.....

I haven't been doing a very good job updating my blog...so I am going to try and get caught up on all that has gone on in the past month or so.

After we recieved all of our translation papers on August 15th, we needed to get them State certified and then sent to the TECO office in Chicago. God definitely had a hand in the timing of all of this! My best friends son Jordan, and daughter-in-law Rachel, were moving to Chicago the very next week. So Rachel offered to hand deliver them to the State office in Chicago and then take them to TECO for me!!! This would definitely save a lot of time instead of sending them in the mail! Rachel dropped the papers off at TECO on August 25th and I recieved them in the mail on August 27th!!! I couldn't believe how quick it was!!!! God is so Good!!!

The next day, August 28th, I sent everything to Taiwan via Fedex! Then I found out that the paperwork was submitted to the courts on September 4th. YAY!!! We're one step closer to bringing Mylee home!!! Now we wait for the court date! Which could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

On September 13th, I was skyping with Cheryl and Mylee. Mylee had her face all up in the computer and was smiling at me! I think she was even trying to hug me through the computer screen! She is just way too cute!!! Before I hung up with Cheryl, I told her laughingly that the next time she skyped me I wanted her to tell me that we had a court date! She laughed and said okay!!! She even told me that she said, "God, wouldn't that be neat if I could call her later and tell her that." Well, guess what? That next morning at 6:30 am my phone rang and it was Cheryl from Taiwan! She said, "Gina....you have a court date! It's October 7th at 3:15!" I couldn't believe it! God must've thought it would be neat too!!! I'm still completely blown away how fast everything is going to bring Mylee home to us!!!

Then on Monday, September 21st, I found out from Holly and Trena that the court ordered the homestudy on Mylee! This is such a blessing! It will make things go even more quickly! Our Lord and Savior has been so faithful! He is continually blessing our family with answered prayers!!! Praise be to God our Father in heaven!!!!

On September 29th, we will go to Louisville, KY to get fingerprinted! I am praying that our I600A approval is wired to Taiwan quickly!

Mylee is changing every day! She is so stinkin' cute! And that hair...I can't wait to do that hair! She is such a happy baby! It is very obvious that John and Cheryl absolutely love and adore Mylee and are spoiling her rotten! Words cannot even describe how grateful we are to them! The have taken our baby girl into their Godly home to care for and love on until the day they can place her in our arms!!! We love John and Cheryl and their entire family with all of our heart!!!

Below are some pics of Mylee! Ain't she adorable!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment